Earlier this month the Trnsact team attended CONEXPO-CON/AGG, which is regarded as the biggest...
Hudson Cook Joins Trnsact for Webinar on Dealer Compliance
Trnsact is proud to organize and sponsor Oct. 20 webinar with Hudson Cook and Hosted by Associated Equipment Dealers (AED)
Trnsact is collaborating with leading national law firm Hudson Cooke for a webinar on the regulatory landscape related to the management of customers' personal and financial information is ever-changing at the federal and state levels. Heavy equipment and truck dealers must comply with mandates that could result in costly audits and hefty fines, including under new revisions to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Privacy and Safeguards Rules and key state regulations. This webinar will explore these issues and address what dealers need to do to stay updated on regulatory and compliance issues.
When: Oct. 20, 2022, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
- Michael Benoit, chairman, Hudson Cook LLP
- Panel of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from Hudson Cook
- Vijay Patil, COO, Trnsact
This webinar will review:
- Dealer compliance: Awareness and accountability
- The increasing compliance burdens and challenges
- How the compliance landscape changed in the automobile industry and how it is changing for equipment dealers
- Summary of regulations that are applicable to the dealership businesses in the heavy equipment and trucking industry
- A role technology can play in addressing the compliance issues
Receive critical information about the shifting regulatory landscape for commercial trucking and equipment dealers. This webinar is for educational and knowledge-sharing purposes only.
To stay informed, keep track of their upcoming events here.
At Trnsact we are transforming the way construction equipment dealers and lenders work together. Book a demo with a construction account manager to see how our platform maximizes dealer sales conversions with a turnkey solution that enables:
- Accelerated closing times
- Increased margins
- Better customer experiences
- Industry-leading compliance and security